1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger!There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the car I bought from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth and the GM won't even help resolve the issue.

All I ask for is for the dealer that sold me this car to replace it with WHAT IT PURCHASED and not a Sonata Lemon that Hyundai temselves contacted me about yesterday about this dangerous URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT as the car stalls and leaves you as a target on the Interstate.

Very dangerous car and insurance going up due to the high risk.Very unprofessional GM and Sales Team.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $28000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Rick Case Hyundai Duluth and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Rick Case Hyundai Duluth.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Rick Case Hyundai Duluth to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Rick Case Hyundai Duluth?

Comments

Malta, Illinois, United States #1221234

Trade it in moran! I cant believe how *** people are so get in line