Duluth, Georgia
1.3
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

The General Manager, Bryan Seagraves is intentionally defying Hyundai Corporate and Consumer Affairs and putting my family in danger!There is a MAJOR URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT on the car I bought from Rick Case Hyundai Duluth and the GM won't even help resolve the issue.

All I ask for is for the dealer that sold me this car to replace it with WHAT IT PURCHASED and not a Sonata Lemon that Hyundai temselves contacted me about yesterday about this dangerous URGENT RECALL - ENGINE REPLACEMENT as the car stalls and leaves you as a target on the Interstate.

Very dangerous car and insurance going up due to the high risk.Very unprofessional GM and Sales Team.

Review about: Rick Case Hyundai Duluth Manager.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rick Case Hyundai Duluth?

Comments

Malta, Illinois, United States #1221234

Trade it in moran! I cant believe how *** people are so get in line