The temporary General Manager, Bryan Seagraves, is refusing to listen to Hyundai USA, Corporate and Consumer Affairs and honor the URGENT RECALL on the Hybrid Sonata I bought from his team.I have this well documented, have a case opened with Hyundai Consumer Affairs and am only asking that Bryan Seagraves does the honorable and proper customer service response, and promptly trade my Car and get my family, with disabled daughter into a similar Sonata that is NOT a Hybrid that stalls.

I am VERY upset and surprised that a GM would ignore his responsibilities and show such poor professionalism.

I have been in Executive Management for more than 16 years and I would expect to be FIRED if I conducted myself in such a manner, representing Rick Case.I am sure Rick and Rita will be disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bryan the gm ignores hyundai recall
    • Rick case hyundai duluth gm puts my family at risk
    • Rick case general manager

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Te GM, Bryan Seagraves should HONOR the URGENT RECALL and swap cars with me so my family and I will be safe. I have a case and will not back down!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #928955

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Rick Case Hyundai Duluth? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Rick Case Hyundai Duluth. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Rick Case Hyundai Duluth.
Filing a new complaint about